Why get a Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA)?
Customers of Complete Heating and Air Conditioning who purchase a maintenance contract receive Preferred Rate on service labor, extended equipment life, Preferred Rate on replacement parts, same day PRIORITY service, improved efficiency, a 5% discount on replacement systems, and a one year warranty on labor and parts. The agreement is transferable.
Complete Heating will contact the customer to set up the equipment tune-up and professional cleaning in the fall for the furnace and the spring for the air conditioner. For an additional cost, humidifiers and electronic air cleaners can be added to the contract.
What work will be performed during the precision tune-up and professional cleaning?
What are the terms and conditions of this agreement?
1. Precision tune-ups and professional cleanings will be provided Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., and we will call ahead to schedule your appointment.
2. Required repairs will be provided during normal working hours and charged at regular rate with a Preferred Rate DISCOUNT on parts and a Preferred Rate DISCOUNT on labor, and as a planned Maintenance Agreement Holder you will receive priority service over a call-in customer.
3. EMERGENCY SERVICE after normal working hours will be charged at NIGHT and WEEKEND rates with a Preferred Rate DISCOUNT.
4. Repair and workmanship has a one year warranty on labor and parts.
5. The items of this agreement shall be automatically renewable unless cancelled by either party with a written notice 30 days prior to anniversary date. Renewals are subject to a price revision on any anniversary date after a 45 day written notice. Full payment is due upon signing of this contract on the anniversary date thereafter for contract extensions.